Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My sewing repairs business

Clothing Repair and Modest Alterations
by Kate

Short on time?  Don’t know how to sew?  Don’t want to pay dress shop prices?
Bring me your mending pile!  I can usually do small repairs and hems within one or two days, and I endeavor to do quick, quality work.

 My abilities include:
Hemming
Repairing seams and holes
Heightening necklines
Baby products
Shrinking skirts and shirts
Adding slips to skirts
Replacing buttons & fixing misc.
Making toys, stuffed animals, t-shirt quilts
Closing wrap dresses, adjusting sleeve length
Emblems and patches
Lessons & camps- all ages
Gifts for kids & families

Call 314-692-8184 or email KFriedman18 @ gmail dot com
24/6 drop off/pick up at my house
Pick-up, drop-off, and supply shopping service available for a fee

Good to know for customers
-I offer complimentary fittings and consultations.
-If you provide the thread for your garment (even the little baggie of extra that comes attached to garment) it will expedite the job and ensure that I have the closest color match possible.
-Regarding significant alterations- Be cautious about buying garments that will need significant alterations.  While garments can be taken apart, cut down or lengthened and then reassembled, that is a very major renovation which may not be worth your money in the end.
-I can do custom work at an hourly rate + cost of materials
-I like to offer very quick turn-around time on completing a job, but sometimes this is not available.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please submit any comments here and I will try to address them quickly!